I first started taking photographs as a boy of about ten, when my parents gave me a Kodak Brownie box camera which I still have to this day. (I think I have found somewhere I can get film for it!)
I have often used my photographs to illustrate my own magazine and newspaper articles, but I have also supplied the needs of other individuals and businesses.
I have supplied images to / for (amongst others) :–
- The Sleepy Elephant, Sedbergh (Website)
- Lakes Supertours (Website)
- Sedbergh Area Walking and Cycling Group (Website)
- John Hinde Ltd (Postcards, Dublin);
- The Friend, Cycling Today, The Independent on Sunday, AMMA Report
- Thameside MBC leaflet for the Stalybridge Buffet Bar
- My own booklet on The Danish Free School Tradition
- Matthews Walker (Architects) and
- Many other independent businesses in Kent, Greater Manchester and Cumbria.
Photography in Tourism and Hospitality